Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 12, 2014

HEALING MINISTRY PRAYER




MOTHER TERESA OF CALCUTTA'S PRAYER
(Healing Ministry Prayer)

Dearest Lord, May I see you today and everyday 
in the person of Your sick,
and while nursing them, 
minister unto You.

Though you hide Yourself behind the unattractive disguise of the irritable,the exacting, the unreasonable, 
may I still recognize you and say,
"Jesus my patient, how sweet it is to serve you."

Lord give me this seeing faith, 
then my work will never be monotonous.
I will ever find joy in humoring the fancies 
and gratifying the wishes of all poor sufferers.

Oh beloved sick, how doubly dear you are! 

MAY WE BE BROKEN OPEN TO SEE OPPORTUNITIES AND BLESSINGS BEYOND OUR CHALLENGES, FEARS & DISCOMFORTS AND BE A SOURCE OF GOD'S BLESSINGS

TO THOSE WHO SEEK FOR GOD'S LOVE & MERCY
IN THEIR BURDENSOME PREDICAMENTS!