Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

REMEMBERING NELSON MANDELA ON RESILIENCY


EVERGREEN TREE ON TOP OF THE STONE MOUNTAIN 
STONE  MOUNTAIN, GA
(elevation is 1686 ft and 825 ft around sourrounding area)-

"Difficulties break some men but make others. 
No axe is sharp enough 
to cut the soul of a sinner who keeps on trying, 
one armed with the hope
 that he will rise even in the end."


"Everyone can rise 
above their circumstances and achieve success 
if they are dedicated to and passionate about 
what they do."


 "I learned that courage was not the absence of fear,
 but the triumph over it. 
The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, 
but he who conquers that fear."

"Do not judge me by my successes,
 judge me by how many times I fell down 
and got back up again."

-NELSON MANDELA-

May our visions and life directions be enriched and our spirits be inspired
by the rich legacies that he lived and shared with us all!