Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 17, 2012




Extend your arms in welcome to the future.
The best is yet to come!

-Anthony de Mello, SJ- 



Let us pray that we may allow God to continually draw us closer into this loving union that we deeply long for. That we may trust, grow and blossom as we become deeply united with God in this ever expanding Oneness of Love. 
Let us trust that through God's grace, 
we  may then become transformed to become more loving, gracious, compassionate and justice oriented persons, and thus, become partakers of God's creative change in our broken world!


PRAYER OF ABANDONMENT

Take , Lord, and receive all my liberty,

my memory, my understanding
and my eternal will - all that I have 
and call my own.

You have given all to me.

To you,  Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; 

do with with it what you will
Give me only your love and your grace,
That is enough for me.

-St Ignatius of Loyola -